Early Career Scientist Assembly (ECSA)
- ECSA Steering Committee Contact us if you have comments or suggestions
- ECSA's wiki space A collaborative location for ECSA members
- Steering Committee Appointments Policy
- Visitor Funds Funding for collaborative visits to NCAR.
- Travel Funds Funding for early career scientists!
- Mailing list signup If you are not on the mailing list and would like to be, please sign up!
- Mailing list archive
- Past events
- Career Development and open positions
- ECSA Survey results
Many of these forums relate to issues raised in the Report on the "Climate for Women in Physics Site Visit to UCAR/NCAR/UOP". Therefore ECSA and NCAR women scientists are working together to promote these forums.
The NCAR Early Career Scientist Assembly (ECSA) provides a forum to discuss career development topics and to host scientific leaders in the atmospheric sciences. The ECSA is a subsection of the NCAR Scientist Assembly and is composed of Scientists I/II, Project Scientists I/II, Research Engineers I/II, Associate Scientists, and Postdoctoral Scientists. We have representation at the executive committee of the NCAR Scientist Assembly, so we can help guide actions taken by NCAR scientists as a group.
1850 Table Mesa DrBoulder, CO 80305