Early Career Scientist Assembly
Junior Faculty Forum on Future Scientific Directions
Starting in 2003 the Advanced Study Program of NCAR and the Early Career Scientist Assembly (ECSA) hosted a forum on future scientific directions.
The objective of this forum is to bring together junior faculty and members of NCAR's ECSA to discuss selected topics in the Geosciences. This forum is open to non-tenured faculty at U.S. universities with preference given to those within five years of their first professorial academic appointment. In addition to promoting scientific discussion, an intended goal of the forum is to encourage development of professional relationships between members of the ECSA and UCAR institutions.
Below you will find links to last years forum and the current years forum.
- 2010 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff10.php
- 2009 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff09.php
- 2008 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff08.php
- 2007 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff07.php
- 2006 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff06.php
- 2005 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff05.php
- 2004 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff04.php
- 2003 Forum - http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/jff/jff03.php